The Mayan Restaurant
Building Highlights: 40,000 ft.² Theme Restaurant, Waterfall, and Pool / Started: October 1998 - Completed: April 2000 / Mechanical Systems: Two (2) 50-Ton Constant Air Handlers, One (1) VAV Air Handlers, Fourteen (14) Exhaust Fans, Four (4) Build-up Air Handlers, One (1) PIP Flood System for Waterfall.
- Location: Sandy, Utah
- Project Owner / Client: Larry H. Miller Group
- General Contractor: Sahara, Inc.
- Architect: FFKR
- Mechanical Engineer: CCI Mechanical, Inc.
- Mechanical Contractor: CCI Mechanical, Inc.
- CCI Mechanical Role: Engineering, Heating, Ventilation, HVAC, and Plumbing