Religious / Churches
Christ the King
Building Highlights: 17,800 ft.² - 7,800 ft.² classrooms and 10,000 ft.² church and gathering space. The Church Area has Hot Water Heating in the Floor. Start: February 2003 - Completion: October 2003 / Mechanical Systems: Seven(7) Rooftop Units - Totalling 30 Tons, One (1)750,000 BTU Boiler, One (1) DX Air Handler w/40 Ton Condensing Unit and Two (2) Pumps
- Location: Cedar City, UT
- Project Owner / Client: The Catholic Dioces
- General Contractor: Hebert Construction
- Architect: ASWN Architects
- Mechanical Engineer: CCI Mechanical, Inc.
- Mechanical Contractor: CCI Mechanical, Inc.
- CCI Mechanical Role: Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, Piping, and Controls