CCI Mechanical, Inc. is built to be the Single Source provider for your mechanical systems.
Founded in 1961 as a design-build mechanical contractor, CCI specializes in the design, installation, service and maintenance of commercial and industrial projects and is the design build leader and innovator throughout the Intermountain region.
CCI is a subsidiary of EMCOR Group, Inc. (NYSE: EME), a Fortune 500® leader in mechanical and electrical construction, industrial and energy infrastructure, and building services for a diverse range of businesses. The firm provides all its comprehensive services in-house, and employs estimators, engineers, designers, CAD and BIM operators, controls and automation specialists, energy and commissioning specialists, sheet metal workers, plumbers, pipe fitters and control technicians. We also have a full service department to provide service/maintenance, as well as 24/7 emergency service.
As a member of your team, we offer you the following:
- A consistent focus on constructability, energy efficiency and cost control.
- A commitment to utilizing lessons learned with innovative thought to provide the best solutions for your facility.
- An opportunity to gain perspective from engineers, installers, fabricators, technicians and energy specialists toward any system design idea.
- A design-build partner that is committed to the project's success along with the team's common goals.
- A superior level of talent and expertise with the proper attitude for successful engagement.
- An extensive level of experience in a variety of commercial and industrial building types and proven history of matching proper systems with unique facility uses.
- A bonding capacity in excess of $50,000,000 per project and $100,000,000 aggregate.
- A $1,000,000 Professional Liability Errors and Omissions insurance policy.
- A professional, forward-thinking and courteous staff.
- An uninterrupted commitment to the efficient life of your building.