America First Credit Union Data Center
Building Highlights: Seismically Base Isolated Structure for Secure Data Center / Total Building - 37,000 ft.² / Start: September 2003 - Completion: April 2004 / Mechanical Systems: Ten (10) Computer Room Units w/260 of Cooling Capacity, Ten (10) Dry Coolers Serving Computer Room Units, Three (3 Rooftop Units w/Seismic Isolation and 42 Tons of Cooling Capacity, One (1) Heat Recovery Unit, Twelve (12) Electric Unit Heaters w/50 KW Heating, Complete Welded and Seismic Isolated Glycol Piping System, Complete Installation of Fuel Oil System for Emergency Generators with Control and Alarm System, Fifteen (15) Variable and Constant Volume Boxes, Sixteen (16) Exhaust, Transfer, and Supply Fans, Complete Seismic Isolated Domestic Plumbing and Piping including Seismic Swing Joins for all Piping and Plumbing Connections to Outside of Building.
- Location: Riverdale, UT
- Project Owner / Client: America First Credit Union
- General Contractor: Okland Construction Co., Inc.
- Architect: DMJM
- Mechanical Engineer: Bruns-Pak
- Mechanical Contractor: CCI Mechanical, Inc.
- CCI Mechanical Role: Heating, Ventilating, Air Conditioning, Plumbing, Piping, and Temperature Controls